28 Apr 2013 Pantai College Of Nursing & Health Science now known as International Medical College (IMC)

21 February 2013 – Approval has been obtained from the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education for a change of name for Pantai College of Nursing and Health Science. The College will now be known as International Medical College (IMC). With this change of name, IMC will now be offering a 3-year Diploma in Nursing.

nursingheader

The Diploma in Nursing is designed to prepare students to be competent Registered Nurses. Nursing practicals form the integrative strand of the curriculum. Students of this diploma programme will obtain clinical experience at the Pantai Group of Hospitals and other approved Government Hospitals as well as Healthcare Centres. Intakes for the Diploma in Nursing programme is in May, July and September.

Pantai College of Nursing and Health Science was acquired on 22 October 2012 by IMU Health Sdn Bhd, which also owns IMU. IMU Health Sdn Bhd is one of the key subsidiaries of IHH Healthcare Bhd, one of the largest listed private healthcare providers in the world based on market capitalisation, with a focus on markets in Asia and the Central and East Europe and Middle East and North Africa (CEEMENA) region.

Pantai College of Nursing & Health Science was established in 1993 to train nurses for the Pantai Group of Hospitals. The College, located strategically at Subang Jaya, Selangor and its second centre at Ayer Keroh, Melaka, has a long standing reputation in providing nursing education, which is well recognised locally and internationally. Besides the Diploma in Nursing, the College also offers a Post Basic in Intensive Care Nursing Certificate and in future, more nursing programmes.

28 Apr 2013|University|69 Comments

69 Comments

1. kavitha 4 Feb 2014 at 11:11 AM - Reply

Hi I have experience as assistance nurse for 5 years. May I know do Imu have conversation class for assistance nurse or degree programmes. Thank you .

• IMU Malaysia 5 Feb 2014 at 4:09 PM - Reply

Hi Kavitha, you can try out our Nursing Science programme. Do contact us for enquiries and further info here.

• Norashikin Cheong 19 Jun 2014 at 11:38 PM - Reply

Hi Kavitha,

IMC Air Keroh, Melaka has an AN conversion program to Diploma in Nursing if you are interested?

Thank you.
      Nora

2. Umi 10 Feb 2014 at 2:23 PM - Reply

How to apply IMU?

3. Jeremy 13 Mar 2014 at 6:59 PM - Reply

Hi, may i know what are the requirements for nursing course?

4. sheena 2 Apr 2014 at 1:16 PM - Reply

i wanna study in pantai but how do i apply and whats the result in spm needed to fulfill the criterias..?

5. Panimalar 12 May 2014 at 12:22 PM - Reply

Hi.I want to continue my degree in physiotherapy.How to apply in pantai?

6. anne 12 May 2014 at 4:34 PM - Reply

Hye , I want to ask . Is it ok if i studied in diploma nursing in imc and then after 3 years I want to futher it in degree dietitian and nutrition in imu ?

• Ooi Su Yin 5 Jun 2014 at 4:14 PM - Reply

The minimum requirement for Dietetics and Nutrition programme application, is at least cGPA 2.75 in your Diploma (Diploma in Science, Diploma in Microbiology / Diploma in related field). All qualifications should include Biology / Physics and Chemistry.

Your components in Nursing diploma do not include the science component such as Chemistry, Biology, Physics and etc. hence, you are not eligible to apply for Dietetics with Nutrition with your nursing diploma.

7. NURUL NISHA 14 May 2014 at 3:06 PM - Reply

hi, is there you take intake for assistant nurse..n hospital sponsor for this programme. how can i apply for it..

8. Sumam 30 May 2014 at 6:58 PM - Reply

is there any vacancy for Msc nursing lecturer

9. mohamed kamal mohamed 11 Jun 2014 at 5:07 PM - Reply

iwant to get achance for study surgerical science in yoruniversity

• IMU Malaysia 12 Jun 2014 at 1:16 PM - Reply

IMC only offers the Diploma in Nursing. IMU offers degree programmes in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and health sciences. To specialise in surgery, you will need to study medicine first and the do the specialisation. For more information, please email to [email protected].

10. sahlini 1 Jul 2014 at 11:18 AM - Reply

I got 2.00 cgpa pointer in STPM ,can i still enter IMU,if yes can i work with pantai medical centre as a nurse?

• IMU Malaysia 1 Jul 2014 at 11:58 AM - Reply

You will not be able to apply for the IMU degree in nursing with your STPM results. However, you can apply for the Diploma in Nursing at International Medical College. Find out more about the programme and its sponsorships at http://imc.edu.my.

11. fazal badshah 15 Aug 2014 at 3:56 AM - Reply

hi i have experience as a staff nurse in medical icu shifa international hospital islamabd.i want to further study here.

• Ooi Su Yin 18 Aug 2014 at 12:02 PM - Reply

If you are interested in our degree programmes, you can study our Nursing Science degree. Find out more at http://www.imu.edu.my.

12. kelvin 17 Aug 2014 at 11:56 PM - Reply

May I knw wat is the requirements for stpm student to study nursing course and then if now stpm student study in nursing course we need to study from diploma or degree?

• Ooi Su Yin 18 Aug 2014 at 12:05 PM - Reply

Depending on your result, you can study the degree or diploma. Find out more about our degree programmes at http://www.imu.edu.my and diploma programmes from the IMC website.

• kelvin 18 Aug 2014 at 2:09 PM - Reply

So that means I can study degree in nursing course with stpm result?

• Ooi Su Yin 18 Aug 2014 at 3:45 PM - Reply

If your cgpa is 2.5 and above.

13. shuhaida 3 Sep 2014 at 2:26 PM - Reply

hye . is there any degree programme for physiotherapy ?

• Ooi Su Yin 8 Sep 2014 at 8:48 AM - Reply

Please be informed that IMU does not offer any degree in physiotherapy.

14. Canada Goose Outlet Montreal 7 Sep 2014 at 8:43 PM - Reply

not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. All the best
    Canada Goose Outlet Montreal http://www.tautra.no/documents/canada-goose-outlet/c9Canada-Goose-Outlet-Montreal-=q8r07ze.asp

15. vaishu 17 Sep 2014 at 5:35 PM - Reply

Hai….im vaishu here……im wanna stdy diploma in nursing……any adviceses frm u all

16. canada goose montebello online 17 Oct 2014 at 5:46 PM - Reply

Greetings from Colorado! I’m bored at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, superb blog!

17. cherish claudia stepphen 24 Jan 2015 at 10:49 AM - Reply

Hi,im a former student of Imu.I started studying in 2011,group 2/10.Is it possible for me to get my course outline for that duration of time.I hope someone can assists me in getting that information.I need that information because im planning to futher my studies abroad.
    regards,
    Cherish

• IMU Malaysia 25 Jan 2015 at 6:13 PM - Reply

I will forward this to relevant department

18. cherish claudia stepphen 24 Jan 2015 at 11:13 AM - Reply

Hi,im former student of Pantai college.I was from group 2/10.My name is Cherish Claudia Stephen,Is it possible for me to get my course outline for that duration of time.I need that information,because i’m planning to study abroad soon.I hope i can be assisted to get that information soon.
    Regards, Cherish

• IMU Malaysia 25 Jan 2015 at 6:09 PM - Reply

I will forward this to IMC.

19. Loshini 10 Mar 2015 at 12:20 PM - Reply

Am interested in nurseing.Can i noe wat r the procedure n when will be the intake

• IMU Malaysia 5 Nov 2015 at 4:19 PM - Reply

I will forward this to IMC. For further enquiries, please email to [email protected]

20. Elysia 11 Mar 2015 at 1:58 PM - Reply

HI, may i know what courses that suitable for a form6 students thats get a 2.50 cgpa?thanks

• IMU Malaysia 5 Nov 2015 at 4:19 PM - Reply

21. thanusha d/o vijaya raj 18 Mar 2015 at 9:43 PM - Reply

i would like to do diploma in nursing.. but my result was nt good.. anyone cn gv idea???

• IMU Malaysia 5 Nov 2015 at 4:19 PM - Reply

22. Hildegarde Younger 25 Mar 2015 at 8:15 PM - Reply

You could definitely see your expertise within the article you write.
    The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who
    are not afraid to say how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

23. khairy 9 Nov 2015 at 12:17 AM - Reply

Regarding Post basic ICU,does the certificate only valid here in malaysia?

• IMU Malaysia 11 Nov 2015 at 9:42 AM - Reply

I have forwarded your question to IMC and you should be getting a response soon. Further enquiries can be sent via email to [email protected].

24. siti nurul aini binti kamarudin 21 Nov 2015 at 9:34 PM - Reply

I’am interested in nursing field.i’m glad to hear good news from your company.thank you

• IMU Malaysia 23 Nov 2015 at 2:41 PM - Reply

Your enquiry will be sent to our enquiry team

25. siti nurul aini binti kamarudin 21 Nov 2015 at 10:14 PM - Reply

I am interested with this job.. tq

• IMU Malaysia 23 Nov 2015 at 2:41 PM - Reply

Your enquiry will be sent to our enquiry team

26. Ong Sia Ne 17 Feb 2016 at 2:22 PM - Reply

Saya pelatih kumpulan 2/2003,saya nak ambil Sijil Diploma Kejururawatan saya,nak contact siapa ye?

27. syila zainal 4 Mar 2016 at 7:56 PM - Reply

what about diploma in nursing ? what should i credit ?

• IMU Malaysia 8 Mar 2016 at 2:15 PM - Reply

I have forwarded your enquiry to our enquiry team. You should be getting an answer soon.

28. Putra 5 Apr 2016 at 11:58 AM - Reply

Is there are many male in nursing?..
    Are we (male) recommend to join nursing too?

• IMU Malaysia 6 Apr 2016 at 9:41 AM - Reply

Yes, we do encourage males to study nursing too. For more information you may visit wwww.imc.edu.my or email [email protected]

29. Nanthini 3 May 2016 at 3:14 PM - Reply

Hi i m interested to do nursing but in math i dun have credit cn u help me

• IMU Malaysia 4 May 2016 at 9:08 AM - Reply

I have forwarded your enquiry to IMC and they will get back to you shortly.

30. Julianne 17 May 2016 at 4:51 PM - Reply

I’m still learning from you, while I’m trying to reach my goals. I certainly enjoy reading everything that is written on your website.Keep the posts coming. I liked it!

31. Ramya 12 Jul 2016 at 10:51 AM - Reply

I would like to do post basic certificate course. Iam Indian married Malaysian pls help …

• IMU Malaysia 19 Jul 2016 at 1:58 PM - Reply

I have sent this enquiry to our team and they will revert to you soon

32. Kalaiahrasi D/O Thangaraj 1 Sep 2016 at 7:37 PM - Reply

I would lik to do nursing

• IMU Malaysia 6 Sep 2016 at 2:55 PM - Reply

The enquiry has been sent to IMC and they will provide you with the relevant information shortly.

33. Mirza Baig 19 Oct 2016 at 11:46 PM - Reply

I want to enquire about
    Medicine Mbbs degree course
    Want to know details

• IMU Malaysia 20 Oct 2016 at 8:52 AM - Reply

I have forwarded the enquiry to our enquiry team and they will reply to you soon

34. daevasri 21 Feb 2017 at 3:52 PM - Reply

I’m a student who waiting for my spm result..cn I know how to apply scholarship?

• IMU Malaysia 22 Feb 2017 at 9:08 AM - Reply

Your enquiry has been forwarded to our enquiry team and you will receive an answer from them soon

35. mulberry sale 27 Feb 2017 at 12:14 PM - Reply

Good job here. I genuinely enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you absolutely bring a new voice to this topic. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Properly, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see much more of this from you.

36. JOJO 10 Sep 2017 at 7:46 PM - Reply

hi there , after gain experiance in ASSISTANT NURSE 5 YRZ CAN CONTINUE DEGREE

• IMU Malaysia 11 Sep 2017 at 8:59 AM - Reply

Your enquiry has been forwarded to our enquiry team and you should be getting a reply soon.